Providing pragmatic solutions to noise and vibration issues.
Whether it’s the disturbing sounds of buzzing AC units outside a window or the vibration from a rumbling elevator, there is a heightened sensitivity to noise and vibration, and an increased demand in creating peaceful work and home environments.
We’ve been in the business of acoustical sound design for over 50 years, and the desire to bring in specialists to investigate problems and provide tenants with solutions is at an all-time high.
That’s why Cerami has quietly built a team of dedicated on-call expert troubleshooters who are available to go on-site to quickly assess issues. With John Hauenstein, a 32-year veteran, well-versed in the language of real world noise solutions, leading the charge, we have grown our capabilities to meet the needs of the market.
Varied ad hoc situations fall into Cerami’s Site Assessment area; all of them require speedy attention, onsite investigation, and expert advice.
- Feasibility Studies for prospective space programming
- HVAC Reviews for Noise Code Compliance
- Risk Assessments for building upgrades
- Bar/Restaurant Noise
- Office Acoustics and Speech Privacy
- Gym/Fitness Noise
Noise & Vibration Monitoring
- Construction Activity
- Noise and Vibration Sensitive Projects (such as research facilities, hospitals, residences)
- Concert/Music Festival Venues